Thursday, July 8, 2010

High Tea at Le Maitre Chocolatiere!


Hot damn it's been humid this week!

No better excuse to hide out in a beautifully decorated tea room with good company and enjoy some succulent hand made chocolates and pastries...

... it must have been wonderful to be Marie Antoinette don't you think?


I met the beautiful Maddy K at Le Maitre Chocolatiere (1612 Sherbrooke West) for some fine chocolate/macaron/truffle/tarte/meringue dining.

Since the humidity this week has been a tad overwhelming, we modified our hot tea option for some of the best iced tea I've ever had (and ladies and gents, that's saying a lot - if there is one thing I do know, it's good tea).


Everything was fresh and tasted amazing (and everything from the chocolate itself to the fillings and deserts is made in house - secret recipes that make for some insatiable specialties)!


So much yumminess, so much class with the interior design, and so much wonderful chit chatter between girls!

Perfect ambiance for an intimate event, and an even cooler regular hangout... I look forward to many more coffee dates surrounded by sugar...


... speaking of sugar...



I'm getting hungry again just looking at these pics as I type... gotta wrap up this post before my cravings get the best of me!


YUMS! What can I say, you won't believe how good it is until you try it for yourself...

xox

Fashionista 514

No comments:

Post a Comment